Online & Mobile Banking
We're committed to making your life easier! First Commerce Credit Union online banking and mobile banking offer a variety of services to help you manage your money whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
Manage your accounts online quickly and securely 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Use iBranch! online banking to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and more.
- Sign up for free iAlerts!* to get real-time text messages or emails about account balances and transactions, including low balance, withdrawals, debit card activity, deposits, balance summary, and more.
* Standard carrier data/text rates apply.
Use our apps to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits securely right from your phone or tablet. It's like having a First Commerce financial center right at your fingertips!
- Download the free First Commerce ibranchMobile! app for Android or iPhone OR
- Enroll in mobile banking by clicking the mobile link in the top right hand corner when you login to iBranch!
- 3 options include:
FCCU Mobile Deposit
With the FCCU Mobile Deposit app, deposit checks quickly and securely from your smartphone or tablet!
- To get started, complete an application online, by phone at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772, or in person at one of our locations.
- Once you're approved, we'll send you an email with a temporary password. Change your password the first time you log in to the FCCU Mobile Deposit app (download it from either Android or Apple).
How to Make a Mobile Deposit
- Endorse the back of the check with your name and "FCCU Mobile Deposit Only"
- Go to the First Commerce Mobile Deposit app and click "Deposit"
- Enter your check amount
- Take photo of the front of your check
- Take photo of the back of your signed check
If your deposit is successful, you'll receive a confirmation email within a few seconds. Keep your check in a safe place for 90 days, then shred it as a security precaution.
|If you make your deposit:||Your funds will be available:|
|before 4pm ET (Mon – Fri)||next business day|
|after 4pm ET (Mon – Fri)||second business day|
|Saturday, Sunday, Federal holiday||second business day|
Consumers can deposit up to $5,000/day and $10,000/month. Businesses can deposit up to $10,000/day and $20,000/month.
Make payments or transfers quickly and securely online or from your mobile device. To get started, log in to iBranch! online banking.
- Use Bill Pay to set up recurring payments or reminders, view or edit pending bill payments, and make payments as quickly as the next day.
- Use Popmoney person-to-person transfers to pay other people using just their email address or mobile number.
- Transfer funds easily between your First Commerce accounts and accounts you have at other financial institutions
Popmoney person-to-person transfers are 75 cents each; account-to-account transfers are free for inbound transfers, $2 for outgoing transfers. Same day bill payment is available for select merchants for $17.95. Overnight check payment options are available for $14.95. See available options in BillPay.
Get fast information about your accounts 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with TeliBranch!
- Call 850.922.7282 or 800.526.4314
- First-time users will be prompted for their account number and required to enter a PIN. Call 850.488.0035 to learn your PIN.
First Commerce offers real time text message* and/or email alerts that let you stay on top of your accounts like never before. Choose from several different alerts including low balance alerts, debit card alerts, deposit alerts, and more! As soon as the transaction hits your account, you'll be notified.
Knowing what we know, when we know it...now that's commitment.
*Standard text message rates apply. Check with your service provider for more information.
Welcome to a new way to pay.
Pay with a single touch
A secure way to pay
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It's a snap to get started
- Make sure your iPhone6 or higher, iPad Air 2 or higher, or iPad mini 3 or higher has the latest version of iOS.
- Add your FCCU debit or credit card using the Apple Wallet app (Some members will be asked to call First Commerce to complete the card's enrollment)
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID
Look for one of these symbols at checkout.