Business Credit Cards
Increase your purchasing power and handle day-to-day expenses easily with a Business Visa® Credit Card from First Commerce! Keep your money local with a low-rate card and enjoy the convenience of working with First Commerce. You'll have the option to discuss your credit card account face-to-face any time in any of our locations!
Low Interest Rate
Save money with low interest rates, and give access to multiple employees.
- Save money with fixed low interest rates
- Track card activity and balance easily with online and mobile banking
- Set up access for multiple employees
- No annual fee
- Option to link credit card to your First Commerce accounts as overdraft protection
VISA Business Credit Card Benefits
Visit Visa.com for a full list of benefits.
24-hour cardholder information and assistance by phone to all Visa cardholders calling from anywhere in the world, provided by Visa Global Customer Care Services. Just call Visa Global Customer Care Services at 1-800-847-2911, or call one of our global Toll-free numbers.
Complete the entire rental transaction on your Visa card and receive reimbursement for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles. Coverage includes:
- Physical damage and/or theft of the covered rental vehicle.
- Valid loss-of-use charges imposed and substantiated by the auto rental company through a fleet utilization log.
- Reasonable and customary towing charges, due to covered theft or damage loss, to the nearest qualified repair facility.
Please visit https://usa.visa.com/support/small-business/card-benefits.html/#1 for full coverage details.
Visa credit cardholders can get an emergency cash advance or a card replacement within one business day – or even within 24 hours in some cases – after approval. We’ll block your card (if the card number is known) and connect you to First Commerce. Visa can also work with First Commerce to expedite the replacement of your card and ship it globally within 24 to 72 hours. Alternatively in case of emergency, we can also arrange a wire cash transfer to your local Western Union within 2 hours of approval from First Commerce.
Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at 1-800-847-2911, or if you’re outside the U.S., just call one of our global Toll-free numbers. Visa’s service is free but any costs incurred from services provided are your responsibility. Examples of this service include:
- Emergency Message Service: Record and relay messages for travelers, immediate family members, or business associates
- Medical Referral Assistance: Can give you names of English-speaking doctors, dentists, or hospitals. Assign a doctor to consult by phone with local medical personnel. Keep in contact with your family; help arrange medical payment from your Visa or personal account.
- Legal Referral Assistance: Arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys and with U.S. embassies or consults if you’re detained by local authorities, have a car accident, or need legal assistance. Coordinate bail payment from your Visa or personal account. Follow up to make sure bail has been properly handled.
- Emergency Transportation Assistance: Arrangements for emergency transportation home or to nearest medical facility. Arrange to bring children home, keep in contact with family members and employers. In case of death, they make arrangements to return remains home.
- Emergency Ticket Replacement: Helps with carrier’s lost ticket reimbursement process. Delivery of replacement ticket to you.
- Lost Luggage Service: Help you through the common carrier’s claim procedures and arrange shipment of replacement items. You are responsible for shipping costs.
- Emergency Translation Service: Telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters if needed.
- Prescriptions Assistance and Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements: Help get prescriptions filled or replaced. Arrange pickup and delivery
- Pre-Trip Assistance: Give you information on your destination before you leave – ATM locations, currency exchange rates, weather reports, health precautions, immunizations, requites passport visas.
Call 1-800-847-2869 to connect to the Roadside Dispatch service.
- Applies to rental cars as well as your own motor vehicle. Services included in a $69.95 service call include:
- Towing1 (up to five miles included)
- Tire changing (must have good, inflated spare)
- Jump-starting (battery boost)
- Lockout service (no key replacement)
- Fuel delivery (up to five gallons and the cost of fuel not included)
- Winching2 (within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only)
Please visit https://usa.visa.com/support/consumer/card-benefits.html for full coverage details.
1Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it can be classified as ‘Light Duty’. ‘Light Duty’ vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs. are considered ‘Medium Duty’ or ‘Heavy Duty’ and are NOT covered under this program. Cardholders are required to pay the service provider for mileage over 5 miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee.
2Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances.
Eligible purchases are replaced, repaired, or reimbursed for the first 90 days from the date of purchase in the event of theft, damage due to fire, vandalism, accidentally discharged water, or certain weather conditions.