You have the power to take charge of your money anytime, anywhere! Digital Banking offers a variety of services to help you manage your money whenever and wherever it's most convenient for you.
Manage your accounts online quickly and securely 24/7 from anywhere in the world.
- Use Digital banking to check your account balances, pay bills, transfer funds, and more.
- Sign up for free Real Time Text and Email Alerts!* to get real-time text messages or emails about account balances and transactions, including low balance, withdrawals, debit card activity, deposits, balance summary, and more.
* Standard carrier data/text rates apply.
Use our app to check balances, transfer funds, pay bills and make deposits securely right from your phone or tablet. It's like having a First Commerce financial center right at your fingertips!
- Download the free First Commerce Digital Banking app for Android or iPhone
- 3 options include:
Make payments or transfers quickly and securely online or from your mobile device. To get started, log in to Digital Banking.
- Use Bill Pay to set up recurring payments or reminders, view or edit pending bill payments, and make payments as quickly as the next day.
- Use FCCU Pay person-to-person transfers to pay other people using just their email address or mobile number.
- Transfer funds easily between your First Commerce accounts and accounts you have at other financial institutions by adding an external account in Digital Banking under Services
Call our Contact Center at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772 to speak with a member service representative. Representatives are available 9 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday-Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday.
With Real Time Text and Email Alerts, you have the power to know what’s happening with your accounts right away. First Commerce offers real time text message* and/or email alerts that let you stay on top of your accounts like never before. Choose from several different alerts including low balance alerts, debit card alerts, deposit alerts, and more! As soon as the transaction hits your account, you'll be notified.
*Standard text message rates apply. Check with your service provider for more information.
Welcome to a new way to pay.
Pay with a single touch
A secure way to pay
Rest easy. Apple Pay transactions are authorized with TouchID™ thumbprint security or your passcode, and transactions never use your card number.
It's a snap to get started
- Make sure your iPhone6 or higher, iPad Air 2 or higher, or iPad mini 3 or higher has the latest version of iOS.
- Add your FCCU debit or credit card using the Apple Wallet app (Some members will be asked to call First Commerce to complete the card's enrollment)
- Use it within apps or hold your device near a contactless reader with your finger on TouchID
Look for one of these symbols at checkout.
FCCU continues to offer links to Quicken and QuickBooks. Please select the correct document below for instructions.
Quicken/QuickBooks Conversion Instructions
- To set up Direct Connect, you will be asked to enter an account number or user name, which is your FCCU Digital Banking user name. You will also need to set up a password or PIN, which is your FCCU Digital Banking password.
- To avoid duplicates, you should first make a backup file of your data and then delete your last 90 days of transactions. Since Direct Connect only accesses your last 90 days of data, preemptively deleting this information will avoid duplicates.
- If you have already made the switch and have duplicate transactions, Quicken/QuickBooks only offers a manual delete method. For an easier way to remove multiple transactions, hold down the CTRL or Apple key while selecting the transactions you want to delete.
- To avoid duplicates in the future, stay with one method of connecting (either Web or Direct).
- Since duplicate transactions are a known issue to Intuit, Quicken/QuickBooks has more information about this topic on their website.
- If you have trouble setting up Direct Connect or getting logged in and connected, Quicken/QuickBooks first suggests that you be sure you are on the latest version of their software. If issues continue, try uninstalling and reinstalling the software. Finally, for additional assistance, call Intuit at 1-800-446-8848.