Digital Banking Features
Other ways to bank on the go:
- Browser version (available on any phone capable of accessing the internet)
- SMS text (send/receive text messages for account information – must be able to send/receive text messages to/from short codes)
- Use BillPay to set up recurring payments or reminders, view or edit pending bill payments, review payment history, and make payments as quickly as the next day.
- Transfer funds easily between your First Commerce accounts and accounts you have at other financial institutions by adding an external account in Digital Banking under Services.
Download the Member Account Line Call Flow Diagram
Additional highlights include:
- English and Spanish-speaking options are available.
- Voice recognition technology on the English menu is available using 8* from the main menu. We recommend not using this feature on speakerphone.
- Request mini statements to be emailed to you. For security, the information may be truncated or generic. Mini statements will be sent to the main member’s email address.
*Standard text message rates apply. Check with your service provider for more information.
Apple Pay – Go to Settings on your iPhone and open the Wallet option. Tap the “+” or “Add Card” option and follow the steps. When prompted, make your First Commerce card your default card for Apple Pay.
Google Pay – Open the Google Pay app on your Android device. At the bottom, tap Payment, then “+” and select credit or debit card and follow the steps. Use your First Commerce card every day in Google Pay – just select the card and tap Make Default. Some members may be asked to call First Commerce to complete the card’s enrollment.
Quicken® & QuickBooks® First Commerce’s Digital Banking service offers the ability to connect directly to Quicken and QuickBooks so you can easily download transactions into your accounting system. Please contact us if you need assistance setting up Direct Connect.
“When I call other places, I feel the representatives are in a hurry to get me off the phone, but your team members were patient while assisting me and stayed on the phone to make sure my card was working so I would not have to call again.”
Your Financial Partner for Life
Established in 1940, First Commerce is a full-service, not-for-profit credit union with locations across North Florida and South Georgia. We are a member-owned cooperative and committed to the communities we serve. Our purpose is to empower people to enhance their financial well-being by helping them achieve their financial goals – whether it’s offering competitive loans to help you build your business, cash management services so you can focus on your customers, or best-in-class digital banking solutions to help you manage cash flow when it’s convenient for you. When you bank with First Commerce, you get a truly personal experience backed by 80 years of financial expertise.