FAQs About Digital Banking
FAQs About Digital Banking
- Once you open your account, you may enroll in Digital Banking or download the First Commerce mobile app from the App Store (iOS) or Google Play (Android).
- To enroll a Business account, visit the Enrollment Page and select the “Enroll my Business” link at the bottom of the page.
- Yes! Members can enroll and use Digital Banking with iOS and Android devices (smartphones or tablets) by downloading the free First Commerce Digital Banking app for iPhone or Android.
- Web browsers can be utilized on desktop and mobile devices.
- Digital Banking is supported on the following browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Apple Safari. The current and previous two browser versions are supported. Internet Explorer is NOT supported.
- We recommend updating your browser to the latest version available – not only to ensure compatibility with the Digital Banking experience, but also to ensure the latest security updates.
- Your Digital Banking login will give you access to all accounts your Social Security number is associated with (Primary or Joint).
- If you have forgotten your password, click the Forgot Password link on the login page.
- For security purposes, Digital Banking accounts become inactive when you haven’t logged in for 6 months. Once inactive, the member must re-enroll in Digital Banking.
- Check your internet connection. The FCCU mobile app utilizes real-time data to give you accurate and up-to-date account information. Weak or no internet connections will limit app functionality.
- Check your device’s app store to ensure you are on the latest version of the mobile app and update if needed.
- As a last resort, please delete the app, uninstall it, turn off your phone, restart your phone, and reinstall the app. This sometimes helps clear the problem.
- If you are still experiencing issues with a stable internet connection and the latest up-to-date version of the app, please contact us for assistance at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772.
- You will need a tablet or a smartphone with a camera. In the mobile app, select mobile deposit from the menu. Follow the instructions including selecting the account for the deposit, entering the amount of the check, and taking clear photos of the front and back of the check. (If you have trouble with the photos being accepted, try capturing an image of the check on a dark background with adequate lighting.)
- Mobile deposit can only be found in the mobile app. If you are utilizing a browser, please download the mobile app to utilize mobile deposit.
- For security reasons, mobile deposit is only available for members who meet the following requirements:
- Average balance of $300
- Account has been open for 30 days (90 days for business accounts)
- Account must be active
- Deposits made by 4 p.m. ET are generally available the next business day.
- To view a check’s status, at the top of the mobile deposit page, select mobile deposit history.
- Once enrolled in eStatements, you will begin to access future statements and documents in Digital Banking, eStatements will expire after 2 years. You can enroll for eStatements directly in Digital Banking.
- Once you have logged into Digital Banking, from the home page with your accounts listed, navigate to the menu on the left side of the screen. From there, click on the “Services” menu and select “eStatements” to be directed to the statements portal.
- To access your statements in the portal, navigate to the menu located in the upper left side of the screen and select which statement you would like to view.
- For security purposes, you will only be able to access documents where you are the primary member.
- The option to receive a secure access code is based on the contact information we have on file for the primary member on the account. If that information is incorrect or incomplete, you may have limited or no options to receive your code and complete the login process. Please call us at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772 for Digital Banking assistance. Representatives are available 7:30 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. ET Monday–Friday and 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. ET Saturday.
- If you received your Secure Access Code and haven’t used it within 20 minutes, it will automatically expire. If you have been having trouble logging in and have requested more than one Secure Access Code, the code you’re using might not be the most recent one issued. Please wait a few minutes and request a new access code and use that one right away.
- Secure Access Codes are a common security measure designed to protect your account. You can eliminate the need for a Secure Access Code to log in to your account by registering your personal device. For security reasons, we recommend only registering devices that are not shared or public.
- If Secure Access Codes are still requested after registering your device, please check your browser settings to be sure they aren’t set to clear cookies after each session.
- To enroll in real-time text or email account alerts in Digital Banking, go to Alerts > iAlerts from the main menu. From the same menu, security alerts are also available for setup.
- Linked accounts allow you to view balances of your accounts at other financial institutions. To set up, you will need a Digital Banking login from the institution you wish to link.
- External accounts allow you to make transfers to and from other financial institutions. To set up external transfers, you will need an account and routing number.
- In Digital Banking, Settings > Account Preferences > Select Account & Delete.
- For security purposes, please contact us to remove external accounts.
- Log in to your Digital Banking account from the home page or from your mobile device, log in to the app.
- From the menu on the left, select Bill Pay.
- Select account to use for bill payments, then click the Enroll button.
- To add a new bill vendor, click the + Add a Payee button and fill out the form.
- To set up additional accounts to pay from, please contact us.
- Under name of payee, click Edit payee.
- To Rename: Click in the Payee nickname field to add a nickname of your choice.
- To Delete: check the box named “I would like to delete this payee,” then hit submit. Before deleting the payee, please delete all pending transactions for a payee.
- For questions, please call Bill Pay directly at 1.888.819.5498.
- To chat with a Bill Pay representative:
- From the menu on the left, select Transactions.
- Click on Bill Payment.
- At the top of the page, click Chat Now.
- Credit Score is automatically available in Digital Banking for all members, unless Savvy Money was opted out of at the time of opening your account with First Commerce.
- In Digital Banking on desktop, the Credit Score widget can be found in the upper right corner of the window. In the Digital Banking mobile app, you can view your Credit Score by navigating to the “more” menu in the upper right corner of the screen.
- When accessing your Credit Score for the first time you will need to complete the registration form.
- From the menu under Transactions, navigate to Digital Activity Center.
- At the top of the Digital Activity Center page, click Recurring Transfers.
- Scroll to the transfer you wish to edit and select Cancel Series from the Actions drop-down menu.
- Once the series is cancelled, under Transactions, return to the Funds Transfer page.
- Set up a new transfer and mark it recurring.
- Business Premium members’ Digital Banking features include payroll, tax payments, multiple user control, and other premium features. To learn more, please contact our Business Services team today at BusinessServices@FirstCommerceCU.org.
- Please reference our CardSwap FAQs.
“I’m writing to indicate how pleased and grateful I am with the services provided. I would highly recommend anyone, including friends and family, to bank at First Commerce for all of their banking needs.”
Member Account Line
First Commerce is pleased to offer a bank by phone service, called Member Account Line.
Here are a few highlights of the service:
- The system provides English and Spanish-speaking options.
- Excellent voice recognition technology on the English menu will be available using 8* from the main menu. We recommend not using this feature on speaker phone.
- You can request mini statements to be emailed to you. For security, the information may be truncated or generic. Mini statements will be sent to the main member’s email address. If you wish to add or change your email, you can do so via Digital Banking or by visiting a financial center.
- Download the Member Account Line Call Flow Diagram.
Your Financial Partner for Life
Established in 1940, First Commerce is a full-service, not-for-profit credit union with locations across North Florida and South Georgia. We are a member-owned cooperative and committed to the communities we serve. Our purpose is to empower people to enhance their financial well-being by helping them achieve their financial goals – whether it’s simplifying their day-to-day finances, buying their first car or home, or building a great retirement. When you bank with First Commerce, you get a truly personal experience backed by 80 years of financial expertise.