Pandemic Relief Loan
- First Commerce is offering current First Commerce members a Relief Loan up to $2,500 at a fixed APR of 5% for up to 48 months.* The loan is designed to help members who have experienced financial hardships, such as income disruption or unexpected expenses related to coronavirus impact. This offer applies to all members who have First Commerce loans as of March 19, 2020.*
- Complete Your Relief Loan Application Online or By Phone. In observance of the Centers for Disease Control guidelines on social distancing, members MUST apply online or by phone.
- If you apply online, visit the Signature Loans page on our web site. To receive this special offer, please note “Pandemic Relief” in the comment section of the application before submitting. Once complete, you can even sign the document through our DocuSign feature. We make it easy, convenient and safe to get the assistance you need.
- If you apply by phone, please call our Contact Center at 850.488.0035 or 1.800.533.5772, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. ET, and Saturdays 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. ET.
Need money for something specific? You can use a Signature Loan from First Commerce for just about anything! Cover unexpected personal expenses, consolidate and pay off debt, and more with one of these easy, low-rate loans.
A Signature Loan is a one-time advance that does not require any collateral. With a fixed term and a fixed low rate, it’s perfect for larger purchases that you need a little time to pay off.
- 3-year maximum term
- Amounts up to $40,000
- Easy application process
- Fast local approval
|Term||Annual Percentage Rate||Payment per $1,000 Borrowed|
|Up to 3 years||9.74% – 17.99%||
$32.16 – $36.15
* Pandemic Relief Loan: APR = Annual Percentage Rate. Loans may not exceed $2,500 and will be unsecured loans. Loan amounts less than or equal to $1,000 will have a term of 24 months. Loan amounts greater than $1,001 will have a term of 48 months. It will take 48 monthly payments of $57.59 for a loan amount of $2,500 and 24 monthly payments of $43.88 for a loan amount of $1,000. There are no prepayment penalties, however normal late fees will apply. This loan will require an active FCCU checking account with direct deposit payroll. Members currently in bankruptcy or who have caused a prior loss to FCCU would not be eligible for this loan.